WATCH THIS VIDEO, THEN CONTINUE....
HERE IS A BRIEF LIST OF CURRENT WORLD CONFLICTS
1. Afghanistan Extreme radical Fundamentalist Muslim terrorist groups & non-Muslim Osama bin Laden heads a terrorist group called Al Quada (The Source) whose headquarters were in Afghanistan.
2. Bosnia Serbian Orthodox Christians, Roman Catholic, Muslims
3. Cote d’Ivoire Muslims, Indigenous, Christians
4. Cyprus Christians & Muslims
5. East Timor Christians & Muslims
6. Indonesia, province of Ambon Christians & Muslims
7. Kashmir Hindus and Muslims
8. Kosovo Serbian Orthodox Christians, Muslims
9. Kurdistan Christians, Muslims Assaults on Christians (Protestant, Chaldean Catholic & Assyrian Orthodox). Bombing campaign underway.
10. Macedonia Macedonian Orthodox Christians & Muslims
11. Middle East Jews, Muslims, &Christians
12. Nigeria Christians, Animists, & Muslims
13. Pakistan Suni & Shi’ite Muslims
14. Philippines Christians & Muslims
15. Russia, Chechnya Russian Orthodox Christians, Muslims. The Russian army attacked the breakaway region. Muslims had allegedly blown up buildings in Moscow. Many atrocities have been alleged.
16. Serbia, province of Vojvodina Serbian Orthodox & Roman Catholics
17. Sri Lanka Buddhists & Hindus Tamils
19. Thailand: Pattani province: Buddists and Muslims 20. Bangladesh: Muslim-Hindu (Bengalis) and Buddists (Chakmas) 21. Tajikistan: intra-Islamic conflict
I should also add Gaza Strip, Boko Haram.
Notice any current thread?
There are actually two that are of interest. The first is that 100% of the conflicts involve Muslims. They are the aggressive party in these conflicts. The other thread is that these are "religious" wars. In fact they are not religious at all. Religion should be a process that unites people, not kill them. These are wars of power and hatred, nothing more and nothing less. IT MUST BE THE JEWS.
Here is something else of interest. A list of terrorist attacks.
February 26, 1993 – World Trade Center bombing, in New York City
December 24, 1994 – Air France Flight 8969 hijacking in Algiers by 3 members of Armed Islamic Group of Algeriaand another terrorist.
June 25, 1996 – Khobar Towers bombing.
October 12, 2000 – Attack on the USS Cole in the Yemeni port of Aden.
September 11, 2001 – 4 planes hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda hijackers: two planes crashed into World Trade Center and one into the The Pentagon.
May 1, 2010 – 2010 Times Square car bombing attempt, New York, New York, USA. Faisal Shahzad, an Islamic Pakistani American who received an American citizenship in December 2009, attempted to detonate a car bomb in Times Square working with the Pakistani Taliban or Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan.
May 28, 2010 – Attacks on Ahmadi Mosques Lahore, Pakistan. Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan claimed attacks on two mosques simultaneously belonging to the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.
December 10, 2010 – 2010 Stockholm bombing, Sweden.
July 18, 2011 – 2011 Hotan attack, Hotan, China. A group of 18 young Uyghur men who opposed the local government's campaign against the full-face Islamic veil perpetrated a series of coordinated bomb and knife attacks and occupied a police station on Nuerbage Street, killing two security guards and taking eight hostages. The attackers yelled religious slogans, including ones associated with Jihadism.
23 February 2012 Iraq attacks, Baghdad, Iraq by Islamic State of Iraq.
20 March 2012 Iraq attacks, Baghdad and at least 9 other cities, Iraq.
April 15, 2013. – Boston Marathon bombings. Two brothers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnev, planted two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon.
May 22, 2013 – Two men with cleavers kill British soldier Lee Rigby in Woolwich.
September 21, 2013 - Westgate shopping mall attack. August 5, 2003 – 2003 Marriott Hotel bombing in Mega Kuningan, South Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber detonated a car bomb outside the JW Marriott Jakarta lobby. March 11, 2004 – Madrid train bombings.
September 9, 2004 – 2004 Australian Embassy bombing in Jakarta, Indonesia; suicide bomber exploded a one-tonnecar bomb, which was packed into a small Daihatsu delivery van, outside the Australian embassy at Kuningan District,South Jakarta.
July 7, 2005 – Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers.
July 23, 2005 – Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh, an Egyptian resort city.
February 1, 2007 – The 2007 plot to behead a British Muslim soldier – A group of British Pakistanis in Birmingham, England planned to kidnap and behead a British Muslim soldier in order to undermine the morale of the British Army and inhibit recruitment of Muslims.
September 13, 2008 – Bombing series in Delhi, India. Pakistani extremist groups plant bombs at several places including India Gate, out of which the ones at Karol Bagh, Connaught Place and Greater Kailash explode leaving around 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by another attack two weeks later at the congested Mehrauli area, leaving 3 people dead.
November 26, 2008 – Muslim extremists kill at least 166 people and wound numerous others in a series of coordinated attacks on India's financial capital, Mumbai. The government of India blamed Pakistan based militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba and stated that the terrorists killed/caught were citizens of Pakistan, a claim which the Pakistani government first refused but then accepted when given proof. Ajmal Kasab, one of the terrorists, was caught alive.
June 18, 2009 – 2009 Beledweyne bombing by Al-Shabaab.
THIS LIST GOES UNTIL 2009. IT LEAVES OUT BOKO HARAM, THE GAZA STRIP AND A FEW MORE INCIDENTS
Any questions? Here is a video of our friends celebrating...(no I won't show you the live beheadings, no need to vomit.)
It must be the Jews.
Here are Palestinians celebrating the death of Americans. Last week American flags were removed from The Brooklyn Bridge and replaced with white "surrender" flags. They could have just as well planted bombs. So much for New York City security measures. Remember, when Israel falls, we are next.